Please click here to view the AGM document 2017 – Section Head Feedback Report.
Employee of the Month:
RONNEL NAIDOO – well done and keep up the fantastic work!
Pictured below: (left to right) Loshini Govender, Thobile Mhlongo, Ronnel Naidoo, Anne Anderson and Desiree Stone
- Structural changes will be done this week and construction will start with the
new ladies and gents at the Bistro.
- The ladies have been designed in such a way that it is slightly bigger than the
gents. We are trying to help our moms with a bit more space to allow for baby
facilities. After all they are raising our potential new Golf Champions that will
make us proud and therefore we have to make it as comfortable as possible.
- Breaking out of the wall section into the old staff toilets will be done to
accommodate the new pizza oven. This will be done according the
specifications that was given to us by the Pizza company that will be installing
- All floor levels for the new Bistro/Halfway house are being levelled for tiling
- The external round columns will be installed to allow for the new roof section
- Painting has started in the Venue rooms and all the audio/electrical installations
- We are currently busy with furniture layouts for the new deck and Bistro area –
we have designed it in such a way that six different seating arrangements can
be done to accommodate our members. Outdoor couches and beautiful
umbrellas will form part of the layout as well as two, four, six and ten table
seating arrangements will be offered to our members.
- The new deck will be completed this week and the old deck in front of the
venue rooms is in the process of being refurbished.
- We will also be started levelling the grounds as the jungle gym and new deck
installation will start on Tuesday.
Stay in touch!
As always, please remember to stay in touch email@example.com
Have a wonderful week!
Mount Edgecombe Country Club