Mount Edgecombe Country Club Estate – Facilities
- Country Club with an array of sports and clubs (see below)
- 7 community centres all with swimming pools, braai facilities and children’s playgrounds
- Splash pad and Putt-Putt Course
- Cycling pump track for children
- Quail Valley Soccer pitch
- Cricket nets
- 15km trail for cyclists, runners and walkers
- Children’s holiday clubs including mountain biking, arts and crafts, sports clubs
Mount Edgecombe Country Club Estate comprises three entities: The Country Club, Estate One and Estate Two.
The Mount Edgecombe Country Club Estate offers secure residential living within beautiful, serene surroundings built around two 18-hole championship Golf Courses which are part of the Mount Edgecombe Country Club. Mount Edgecombe Country Club Estate is one of the few Estates in the Country which offers the facilities of a Country Club in addition to secure, residential living. The Club is the heart beat of the Estate and allows for active community involvement at any stage of life.
The Club offers top quality sporting facilities including:
- A driving range
- A 15km trail used by cyclists, runners and walking
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding on Pani dam
- The ME Time Garden Club
Mount Edgecombe Country Club offers a number of dining facilities. Earlier in 2021 our Clubhouse was renovated and today boasts three outlets
- The Edge Café which is open for breakfast and lunch
- The Outlook which is a more formal dining experience and is open for dinner only
- The Bar at the Woods which is open from 10h00
Each of these new dining facilities boasts sweeping views of The Woods golf course and The Edge Café also looks out over the bowling green.
On Estate Two we have the ever popular family-friendly restaurant, The Watershed Cafe, looking out over Pani Dam, with spectacular views of the 9th and 14th fairways on The Lakes. The Watershed Cafe has a wonderful children’s playground as well as a pizza oven making this ideal for young families. The Watershed Cafe is so popular that we are opening a new splash pad and putt-putt course by December 2021.
At the Mount Edgecombe Driving Range we also have The Bistro at the Range which has beautiful views of the driving range and a great place to watch the setting sun.
Mount Edgecombe Country Club is continually striving to enhance the lifestyle on the Estate and has recently added “The Mount Edgecombe Sports & Lifestyle Festival”. This is held annually in September with competitions organised across each and every sport as well as a fun, family day where the Estate community come together for a day of entertainment. There is also the Mount Edgecombe Arts & Culture Christmas Faire – a highlight on the social calendar with a very popular Christmas Carols Concert, Christmas activities for the Children and an organic, home and accessories market.